Anyone pee the bed when they were young

count me in as a bed wetter

maybe it is a shame thing, we feel ashamed that we wet the bed at the time because it was hard to hide it esp at 11 and it was hard bc of the rash and the smell, and obviously we had to dry the mattress or just turn it over and it was still wet from like the week before lol

I used to wet the bed and I used to sleep walk.

I think I slept walked once. Once my brother got his own room I still had our two beds in my room. I went to sleep in one and woke up sitting straight up talking to myself in the other bed on the other side of the room. That was it as far as I know.

I didn’t wet the bed, but my brother did until he was like 8. He’s not schizophrenic. those links above @firemonkey prove it. interesting.

I crapped my pants a few times too. After diapers, I mean. 26% of you are lying.

I’m not lying, and to prove it I’ll tell you about a time in my late teens I was living in my hotel room and after a serious beer party I’m over the toilet puking and then I start crapping myself. Sure man…I’ve done ■■■■ like that and I’d never judge someone for peeing the bed at whatever age, I mean you could pee my bed at you’re age and I’m who you want there. Serious. I don’t judge.