Anyone out there enlightened?

I know because I let very little affect me. When there is a trillion things that could. I’m also at peace knowing I’m in the palm of Gods hand. There is very little I worry about. It is through suffering that you learn to be like this. The suffering becomes nothing. I derive most of this from my Christian faith and relationship. Now I’m not saying I’ve reached full enlightenment just very close. Once I reach the pinnacle of enlightenment I’ll have to stay there. It’s a journey not a destination.

1 Like

Thanks you chill. Merry christmas

My worldview is changing constantly. It has been scary for me to reach different realisations of life with time. I try not to seek too much, because life seems to get more complicated the more I take on. Basically I just want to be a good person and be happy, but life is a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Have to be ready to deal with all kinds of stuff, and some of it is unpleasant.

My psychiatrist led to the discovery of my schizophrenia. I became enlightened about science since then lol

I never thought that schizophrenia had such huge impacts on my life. I didnt think it was possible.

Go do your pushups

2 Likes

I lived in my car for 2 years. Sleeping through all the hot summers and cold winters in Canada. I was in prodromal stage of sz. During all this i also felt like i was in the palm of gods hand.

2 Likes

I have felt and think I’ve been enlightened before, but I think you get used to it to where u feel basically normal again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.