Anyone online for chat?

I think as you make more progress in your recovery you will dwell less on regrets because you will hopefully become more preoccupied with other things.

Yeah I hope so. Do you think I’ll recover?

1 Like

Hi Star. I’m not up to a whole lot tonight. Just got through watching a couple movies.

I hope so yea. Recovery doesn’t necessarily mean antipsychotic free imo. But just feeling content.
I’m no expert on this but I think good cooperation with the psychiatric team, and having healthy coping mechanisms for stress may help that.

I spend loads of time doing nothing. Procrastinating. Thinking about things I regret. I’d like to be busy doing art and writing.

What films were they?

I watched Get Out, and Ganja and Hess, old seventies experimental film.

Cool. Where are you in the world?

I’m located in America. Are you located in England if I recall correctly? :slight_smile:

Wales. 23455)))876

1 Like

Right on! I was reading about Wales the other night. Are Welsh people Celtic descendents?

1 Like

Yea I have spent hours and hours doing I don’t even know what. My attention span is not good. I’m going to try and FORCE myself tomorrow to do something productive, more than ever before.

It’s not entirely pleasant to do that but at least I may achieve a little bit tomorrow and so feel kind of proud.

Anyways I am going to sleep. Hope you get a good night’s rest still.

1 Like

Yeah Welsh people are Celtic. Some speak Welsh language.

1 Like

What u doing today? Some art?

Anyone online now? Ggfgbgffv

I’ve been sleeping a LOT these past two days due to coffee withdrawal I think.

Coffee is really addictive. Are you feeling ok?

just had a tea might have another so feeling better but MAN did I sleep a lot

how are you doing?

Hey. I was watching election coverage, streaming CNN on my smartphone. My grocery order came at 1pm, and I stopped watching CNN. I’m bored right now. I only slept 3 or 4 hours last night, so I’ll probably crash this evening.

I’m good. I might be getting a art studio free for a few months. I’m going to write and illustrate book. A fairy tale for children.

I’ve decided to go travelling for a few months afterwards.

I hope you feel refreshed after your sleep.

1 Like