Anyone on Invega Sustenna injections? Heard it stops voices

Read it on Reddit, some guy said he’s on the injections and hasn’t heard any voices for a whole year

2 Likes

A lot of people realty like it. Others hate it. For me personally I got super delusional when they put me on invega. Stopped the voices, though.

2 Likes

Hated it, gained 40 pounds in the 9 months I was on the Invega Sustenna. I also felt dead and emotionless all the time. Yes it stopped the voices. The real reason I stopped was because I started lactating as it increased my prolactin levels.

2 Likes

It stopped the voices but I really didn’t like it. I changed to ability which was mich better for me

1 Like

it stopped my voices. I really like it. No notable side effects for me. Its the most stable I’ve been on a antipsychotic med.

1 Like

I like it! I have no voices and delusions. There are some side effects. Like lose of libido, but I have more energy on this MED than other MEDs. It takes time for your body to get used to it then you feel fine.

1 Like

Yeah same here no voices. But no libido is a big tradeoff.

1 Like

I’m on Invega Sustenna injections.

Based on everyone’s reply…Thank you, I thought I had to live life listening to these stupid voices, thank so much.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.