Anyone on Injections here?

I was a sexual monster on Abilify.

no xeplion decrease my libido but other then that i dont feel anything strange.

Invega totally killed my desire. It has a history of lowered libido as a side effect. Who told you it’d help with sex?

I take Invega Sustenna injections.

Me too bro me too. Before invega trinza I was depressed and unmotivated. Now sex is a daily necesity and got a job in my first 4 weeks of the treatment. Im so happy they invented the antipsychotic Injections. Changed my life so positively. I want to be alive again

1 Like

I had literally no libido for months before the injection. Now my libido is off the charts high. I even thinking to inject my girlfriend whit invega trinza so we both will have insane sex life.
Thank you invega trinza. God bless janssen pharmaceuticals for such gift for humanity

2 Likes

For me it was unpleasant because I was addicted to sex, 6x/ day and it was painful. I stopped Abilify. But yeah on Abilify I had motivation and was happy, no negative symptoms. I am waiting on Vraylar by end of this year. Its similar to Abilify but no addictions and no hypersexuality. I should have no negative symptoms on Vraylar.

1 Like

Consider invega trinza broh, has saved my marriage from monotony and now I’m making 150,000$ a year thanks to this injection. Make me so productive whit so much energy. Im forever glad I decided to be on it

1 Like

Are you messing with us?

1 Like

God bless janssen pharmaceuticals for invented the long acting antipsychotic Injections. Humanity has greatly benefit from their invention.
Every human on earth should be injected so suicide rates around the globe will drop.
I think they should receive a nobel prize.

Okay,

Just stop.

2 Likes

Both risperidone and Invega are well known to kill off sexual desires.
I don’t know what’s happening with you @Nada_de_nada but doubt if it’s Invega.

Lol I was like wtf Invega decreases libido and not increase it lmao

Is because you tried the lower dose. They need to pin your ass whit the highest dose for hypersexuality to appear

I believe what’s happening is he’s trolling.

7 Likes

Yea, Invega is like Risperdal that I am on, it killed my libido. He’s trolling obviously.

My girlfriend is enjoying the benefits from invega trinza. She says I’m a new man. I think I am in love whit her now.
This is even better than mdma whit no risks and is so cheap!!! I only pay 2150 $ every 3 months!!!

Yes im on Invega too (its just called Xeplion in the uk). it does knacker your libido - and gave me ED.

But im older now and honestly not interested in getting a boner.

Great bloody drug. It gave me my insight back - and if that involves not getting hard - im sorry, but for me its worth it :slight_smile:

@Nada_de_nada

Your taking the piss mate - or your Psychotic.

1 Like

Libido will eventually come bro, this great medicine has not failed to anyone. every human being is seeing the benefits for greatest invention of humanity. Invega trinza!!!
By law every human at born should be pinned whit 819mg of paliperidone so we will ensure every baby will have a great life!!!