Anyone on here have some time to help me?

just read your post…
no one can hear your thoughts…i used to think the same thing…but it was rubbish.
and as for the rifle thing, wierdly i had the same thought for a while…the thought that someone was aiming at me, and about to shoot…also a delusion…and rubbish.
sorry you are hurting.
2nd hamster :hamster: hug.
take care :alien:

1 Like

I thought the rifle thing too a sniper right? It’s bull. There is no one. And I thought I could communicate with the shooter in my head. Because all thoughts were connected in the world by am frequency as you say. Found out it doesn’t work like that. Medication made things way easier to understand. The rifle idea is absolute paranoia. The thoughts being transmitted? No probably not happening either. From what others are writing. Doesn’t seem likely. Definitely not the rifle thing. You don’t sound like you are on medication. If you are hearing voices that loudly I would recommend medication. Keep it cool.

Don’t speculate on what medication is going to help you. That kind of thinking will drive you nuts in the end. You might want to look for a new psychiatrist. Reasoning about delusional thinking is helpful, but you really need the right medication at the right dosage.