Anyone not Sleeping good?

I have a cold pretty bad, my back hurts when I sleep. I roll over. For the past two weeks. And kitty cat wakes me up at 3 am. I think I need a chiropractor…

1 Like

It is 3 AM here also. I have a little trouble sleeping. I think it is because I’ve gotten accustomed to staying up late. I have been playing video games with some friends daily until midnight. They actually have jobs. I don’t know how they do it. Anyway, after the video games I stay up usually browsing this forum.

1 Like

i sleep for about 4 hours at a time. stay awake for a few, then sleep for a few more generally. Havent been sleeping enough though recently

2 Likes

5:50am here. I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom, nearly peed myself. I’m probably going to go back to sleep soon because I went to bed around 3am and 3 hours of sleep is not going to work for me.

1 Like

I feel asleep at past 5am last night.
I’ve been going to bed really late lately.

Last night I finally did sleep at night! It was glorious!

1 Like

I’ve been going to bed at 1, 2, 3 PM. I get bored. There’s nothing to do. Sleeping 18 hours. It’s not the meds. I’m just bored. There’s nothing to do.

Well, I haven’t been to sleep last night. It’s Friday morning about 5am. I woke up Thursday morning around 8am. I’ve been having problems sleeping ever since I stopped taking Klonopin October 29th. It has gotten better generally as time has passed.

I haven’t been sleeping because I’ve been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and it’s just being managed now.

Sorry to hear you aren’t getting much sleep. However, for your sore back, i would recommend a physiotherapist instead of a chiropractor if you can afford to see them.

1 Like

Last night I slept much better actually. I stretched before bed a bit and it helped. I can tell it’s still a little sore but it’s getting better. I’ll give this a try first. And my cat let me sleep in a little more then usual.

1 Like

I’m only up because upstairs idiot neighbor had the bass going at 2355 and woke me up. Cops dealt with it. Again. :roll_eyes:

It’s 3:24am and I’m wide awake. Forgot to take evening meds which keeps me awake.

I woke up around 2 am. I believe it has something to do with the sweet tarts I ate yesterday and am currently craving. I was doing well on sleep until this morning.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.