Anyone need advice?

I took the nuclear option 8 years ago and stopped asking.

Safe to say they’re no more in my life than the ones attracted to me before because I had drugs in my back pocket

1 Like

Yeah, I do this every once in awhile just to see if they’ll notice. Usually go a couple months. No one ever does. But then I get desperate and lonely and start talking to them again.

1 Like

You need to decide if it’s worth continuing.

I took the decision that it was unfair, but I have paid the consequence of leaving myself with no friends

Must admit at first it was a hard pill to swallow, but more longer term it has helped not to be so reliant on other people for recognition etc.

That said, being alone much of the time has its drawbacks.

I am too broken of a human nowadays to even bother trying to broach the subject of my sanity with complete strangers

My time is over.

1 Like

I knew a psychologist who paid people a quarter for giving them advice.

Was her name Lucy Van Pelt?

1 Like

I just received notice that I am going to be terminated from my employment within this month. Due to this event, I am considering a request to receive disability money from the government. There is a highly likelihood that I will return my newly leased vehicle since my income cannot afford paying the monthly lease payments.

I am extremely devastated.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that @yinyang. Maybe find a less expensive car or get another credit card or loan to pay for the current leasing.

1 Like

Sorry to hear @yinyang financial stuff can be stressful. Maybe putting things into perspective can help? I know it’s a really tough thing I’m just saying thank God you at least have your health, your family etc etc. Hope you can find ways to deal with it

1 Like

@see121 If and when I return my new vehicle to the dealership. I plan to apply for a yearly public transit card which is sponsored by the government. I have a good credit score with my current credit card.

@ThePoet Yeah, I need some time to let this event sink through. I really have to plan out what I am going to do now that I will be unemployed. I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Sorry man hope I didn’t offend you there’s not much I can say really. It’s a time of trial for you I suppose. You’ll come out stronger!

1 Like

From Peanuts? She had a piece of memorabilia - Lucy’s psychiarist stand with the 25 cent sign but she turned it around.

2 Likes

I need bad advice.

Hey @anon4362788, should I shave my skull and have confederate flag tat put on top, dye the rest of myself orange, and change my name to General Lee?

2 Likes

Yes! and please post pics when finished!

You just wanna see liberal application of @Ninjastar’s ban hammer to my naughty bits. I’m onto you, pal!

Hmmmmph.

1 Like

The ban hammers gon turn your general Lee’s into little Lee’s generals

:8ball::8ball::hammer:

How do I convince myself my diagnosis of schizophrenia is real?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.