Anyone like fantasy novels?

I love R A Salvatore! He wrote a book on dark elves and I only wish I could collaborate with people on making a movie over his books!

Anyone else ever felt that way about a book?

2 Likes

yes, my own. haha…they finally made Lord of the Rings into movies and I was very excited about that.

2 Likes

I always thought making a movie would be lots of work and fun. It would take me years probably…

I’m still waiting for a decent movie on the Dragonlance books. Then come many of Michael Moorcock’s books. Elric of Melnibone series will always be a favorite of mine and one of the few books I can reread constantly.

That’s really cool bro, I like dragonlance and forgotten realms yet rn I’m reading a Clancey. I want to do the dark elf series as a fight choreographer for malee magthere? The dark elf fighting school.

This is my favorite part of the Elric books.

Those who remained now began to express their regret for their hasty attack. Where oaths and threats had issued from their mouths, now came plaintive petitions for mercy and those who had laughed with such bold braggadocio now wept like young girls, but Elric, full of his old battle-joy, spared none. – The Sailor on the Seas of Fate, Michael Moorcock

1 Like

My favorite fantasy novels are the Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever series by Stephen R. Donaldson.

1 Like