Anyone intrested achieving something in your life

share your goals and stretegies… success and failing stories

2 Likes

I have gone back to work. Hope to keep my job.

4 Likes

I’d like to be more motivated and self disciplined around my apartment.

2 Likes

I want to write some novels and self publish, maybe some audiobooks. But im way too paranoid about hackers and the evil thieves in this world thatll steal my stuff i make. Id probably just completely check out of life if that happened. I dont feel like putting 40+ hours into a book just to have it stolen.

Other then that, id like to drive a car again.

2 Likes

My biggest failure was not having the courage to be an entrepreneur when I had the energy and health to do so. College really wore me down and gave me little direction and I missed many opportunities during the internet boom.

Biggest successes are quitting smoking, getting married and owning my first :cat2: cat …and staying out the hospital for 15 years

4 Likes

I have succeeded in becoming Ipsissimus, Videhamukta and Jina and Buddha

I hope to never get psychosis and stay on my meds forever.

I don’t know what is worth the effort, i got for anything worth achieving an excuse to let it be.

I hope to finish my doctorate and become a licensed psychologist and then pay off all my student loan debt!

2 Likes

I want the American dream — a perfect wife, great job, 4 sons 1 daughter, house with a white picket fence, friends, good car, plenty of time and cash to fix up old cars…
Yeah…
That would be freaking sweet!

2 Likes

Only if they can find a med for negative and cognitive symptoms…Am I dreaming or is it possible?

I’ve achieved a lot in my life. But, I’m a success at almost none:

Lived all around the world
I’ve won ribbons for my drawings and poetry in junior high
Marriage
Motherhood
Beauty school graduate
Nursing school graduate (BSN)
USAF Nurse Corp officer
ACLS certification
Traveled all around Western and Southern Europe
One internship short of Microcomputer Office Technology certification (4 year program)
Recorded and self produced three piano chamber music albums
Authored and self produced one autobiography

2 Likes

Thinking to cleanse myself. Stop smoking, healthy diet and everday a 30min. walk with intense breathing. I should get a different perspective on the world i am living in, by doing these simple changes.

2 Likes

getting a gf, and becoming my own rep payee over my income and buying a car for myself that no else can have the keys too.

1 Like

i want a summer house in michigan and a winter house in mississippi.

i’ve successfully worked 12 years of my past life
ive passed some challenging college courses
i’ve travelled

i want a job and to build a small fortune for retirement.
and i want to be healthy.
a wife would be icing on the cake.

1 Like

Keeping my goals small just trying to keep my weight in line give my dog a good time and play some games.

Trying to eek out as much happiness that life can bring when negative symptoms block so much of whats possible out.

1 Like

A little power and control would be nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.