Anyone here watch Fullmetal Alchemist?

I’m partway through it, and just after getting past some of the darker themes they slap a gosh darned pentagram in the episode, as a “healing circle”. Now I don’t know if I want to keep watching.

Anyone here who has seen the whole series?

I watched it on Cartoon Network when it was on but I missed a lot of episodes.

1 Like

It’s one of the best anime series, but the pentagram is a pretty massive turnoff. Were there lots of them in the episodes you watched?

I’m not really sure. Pentagrams don’t bother me, so I didn’t notice.

1 Like

I saw the episode, it wasn’t so bad. My mind has a habit of over-exaggerating fears and triggers.

What are you watching it on? Free? In English or subtitled. I would like to watch them b/c I have a lot of free time.

Crunchyroll.com, it’s very affordable at roughly $7 a month. You get the first 14 days free too.

They’re dubbed in English.

Funimation.com supposedly has a bigger selection, and is only $6 a month though. I might try them if I can’t find a show I want.

1 Like

I saw an episode once when a little girl was turned into a white dog looking thing and she couldn’t talk cause the dad turned her into it looking for a way to bring his wife back from the dead… Scared the crud outta me! Havent been able to watch it since…

Yeah, that was dark. That’s the only time a child dies in the show though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.