Anyone here use an air fryer?

Air Fryers are great! I have two. I use it to make veggies, meats, nuts. I highly recommend them, especially if you’re doing a low carb diet.

The air fryer my wife bought has been great!
We mostly do chips in it.

I swear by mine, it’s a cheapy one, about $60 and I cook all sorts and almost every meal with it…

Fantastic machine but it blows the smell of cooking everywhere, so it’s in the garage on top of the dryer.

You think a ninja air Frier would suit my needs as a single person? I have heard good things about their build quality

We’ve got a Ninja blender and it’s a beast. Pretty sure you could use it to make a smoothie out of rocks if you were so inclined. I can’t speak to the air fryer, but the build quality of the blender is exceptional.

2 Likes

In the U.K. you can get a larger ninja air fryer. The ‘air fryer max’. It is 5.8l. This is seperate from the pressure cooker thing

I ordered the Cosori, will be here on Monday. I’ll post some fry pics once I run a few batches through. The deciding factor for me was the quality of the video reviews on Youtube.

2 Likes

I use my Ninja bullet blender a lot. And you are right that it could handle a fist full of rocks. So worth it. I hope you enjoy your hair fryer.

Looking forward to your critique

Congratulations on what has to be the grossest typo ever!

:puke:

1 Like

Skunks don’t do typos. Squirrels see what they want to see.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s SO ON you smelly varmint.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When do we get our virtual chips/fries/wedges? :slight_smile:

It just arrived! Not so happy about it being delivered on Remembrance Day. Kind of disrespectful.

My ears are burning. Quit gossiping about ninjas on here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have a sit of ninjabread cookie cutters.

Werd up!

:blush:

Sorry @gazza75, but I eated them all.

These are Russet potatoes I cut, blanched, and froze. Tossed the frozen fries in 1 tbsp of peanut oil before cooking for 14 min in the Cosori. Shook them once at 7 min. Worked like a hot damn. They have a crunch that is not quite deep fried, but much better than oven fries.

I’m sold on air frying.

:blush:

5 Likes

Good stuff @shutterbug, making me hungry!!

Those chips look delicious

:slight_smile:

I didn’t think you could have a chip this good without a deep fryer, so this makes me happy. Need to not go crazy on them, though. Still a lot of carbs. Tomorrow for supper I want to roast honey and thyme carrots in it.

1 Like