Anyone here skinny

I’ve been normal and even slender on meds but currently I’m overweight due to emotional eating to deal with grief.

I was able to pay it thanks to the inheritance my father left us.It costs me 3000€!

1 Like

I’m more or less normal weight. I weigh 80 kg and i’m 178cm. I would like to loose a bit weight, i came from 58kg.

I’m 5’10" and i weigh 185, which is where i should be, i think, but my girlfriend and my family tell me I’m thin. I don’t mind, though, because i was chubby my whole life. Husky pants as a child, the whole thing. :sunglasses:

Walking is good. If you can add weight training that would be awesome. Muscle burns fat.

I have skinny arms I’m 6’2 215 but I don’t look fat except in the gut I could lose 35 pounds and my gut kind of bothers me it’s from energy drinks and beers. My weight fluctuates though last year at same time I was under 200. I would love to be 180 and my metabolism is really good so I’m sure I’ll get there sometime soon. Not currently exercising though. Gyms are closed I was skinny taking ju jitsu classes last year. San Francisco is purple tier and they closed a lot of stuff gyms are closed. Hopefully sometime soon gyms open and I get skinny again

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.