Anyone here in ''remission'' ..?

yes I agree far.

there is a lot of answers to our questions when we seek them

2 Likes

one can still reach remission on meds, Ive taken meds 17 years and reached remission in 2010 and I need meds, So it is possible

2 Likes

My positives don’t seem to get that much better. With my newest meds they’re a little better sometimes. Then they get worse again.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, lad !! :birthday:

Keep it real !!

1 Like

Thanks, Andrey!

1 Like

keep going keep the faith life has many surprizes in store even in difficult times . that’s one of my philosophy’s I use

2 Likes

Thanks,bro

1 Like

I’ve been sick 6 years and I’m finally doing well. Not in remission though.

1 Like

‘‘I’ve noting to lose anymore’’ as in I have abundances of choices to choose…is another philosophy of mine

I’m doing fairly well now so I’d say I’m in remission at least partially. It seems to go in cycles - first got ill in 2002, sick for a few years, then went into remission. Then relapsed in 2012 and sick for a few years, but since then its been on and off. But i found the meds that work for me so I am doing well, haven’t been in hospital since Jan 2015.

1 Like

i believe the psychosis part is.

i take a low dose of riperidone.

no voices, sounds, or vision, or smell trouble.

i am seeing just dark sort of shadows. not much to complain about though. the psychosis has always been episodic.

my bipolar might be continual as it is untreated, however plan to soon try a mood changer. my records say im europhoric.