Anyone Here Heard of The Isle of Man TT Motorcycle Races

I live on the Isle Of Man and the TT Motorcycle road races are over 100 years old and used to be part of the World Champs, many legends have won here like Barry Sheen,Agostini,Joey Dunlop.No less than Valentino Rossi has been to watch the races live but he said he would never race in them as they are on public roads.Thousands of Motorbike Fanatics from around the world visit the Island for two weeks in June every year.Here’s a link giving you a taste of whats it is all about https://youtu.be/ju_hxwAanX0

2 Likes

Yes. I have watched it in the past. Very cool stuff. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking GrayBear where are you from my friend?

1 Like

Wisconsin, USA. :cheese::cheese::cheese:

1 Like

Wow you came all the way from the USA, i have spoken to visitors from many places NZ,Aus,Canada,US but most people that come are from UK or Europe good on you my friend!

1 Like

I’ve heard of them,but never watched them.

1 Like

My mistake I should have been clearer. I have watched it on TV and YouTube, not in person. :cow::cow::cow:

1 Like

Watch the link Firemonkey!

Ok bud fine you need to get yourself over in person its Fab luckily for me i live on the course and its free to watch for everyone the speed the bike go is incredible!

1 Like

I watched a bit. It’s not really my thing.

I heard the Isle of Man has roads with no speed linits

my aunts family all ride bikes and go regularly

1 Like

I have a friend who is into bikes and he went last year. A couple of my friends want me to get a motorbike but they are not really my thing. I am more into cars and the F1 than motorbike racing.

The Mountain Road has only it is the quickest way to get from The Town of Douglas to The Town of Ramsey + Yes it has no speed limit!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.