Anyone here cured?

I think the only way to be cured is to live alone in a gigantic plastic ball with a Keurig and a food replicator in the middle of the ocean free of stress and triggers. So far I haven’t been able to create that kind of environment and I would probably just end up eating the ball. In real life I couldn’t survive without treatment.

1 Like

Erf. That sounds wonderful. Don’t forget hi-speed Net and a good couch.

1 Like

That would be some large butt bubble…

I don’t believe I have schizophrenia,I am taking medicine because I couldn’t sleep.I think there is people cured of it,certainly not me as I have been taking the medicine for many years,now I am still taking

1 Like

I am in no way cured and very likely won’t see a cure in my lifetime but I am managing the illness very well. Ive relapsed before so I know not to go off my medications and know how tough of a struggle it’s been to attain some normalcy.

This illness is very tough to deal and even in this day and age they still don’t know the causes so hoping for a cure is wasting time. I do my best to manage this illness with the depression it has caused. It’s been 2 years so far and my symptoms have just started to get better but I’m starting to have other health issues that make progress feel like a waste of time.

I do my best to stay busy with work and making a little bit of money so I don’t have to rely on my parents for financial support. I still live with them and am looking to get married hopefully with an amazing wife and eventually move out and try to live on my own and gain some independence.

Just thought I’d share this and gives you some hope. Hang in there and I wish you all the best!!!

1 Like

I’m managing my illness fairly well, but due to my emotional and unstable CPTSD self, it’s sometimes hard to manage my condition- both physically and mentally. I’ve been having a low self-esteem for the past few weeks and it’s been hard.

@anon90843118 it’s been 2 months now

1 Like

You can never be cured.

Just get a little better, day by day.

:grin:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this

Some people ARE of malicious intent but probably not as many as you suspect
So it’s still good to keep some guard

MOST people are of selfish intent hence why you probably get a lot of red flags

When intuition isn’t working properly and paranoia high I like to say we tend to make devils out of dumbarses but still dumbarses can be a detriment if we are not careful.

I hope that I will be healed someday. Spiritually and physically.

If it helps: most of what was bothering me was to discover, after twenty plus years, that the world is weird and in all honesty nobody really knows where or why we are.

But it’s all a matter of cognition; living in the Twilight Zone, ultimately, is much more interesting than living in a simple existence where humans go back and forth puffing out their chests to look better than one another and enslave each other as they’re not intelligent enough to manage theirs systems of commerce fairly.

The former is an intellectually stimulating challenge while the latter is just dying slowly in smoo.

2 Likes

Your cognitive approach to the situation will be most of your salvation

Consider Peter Parker
At first he was frightened…but only for a little while

Also our fear of the situation ( I was mortified for a good ten years of my life ) is mostly result of spiritual immaturity and seeing our situation the way horror fiction portrays it
( "I call up my preacher
I say, “Gimme strength for Round 5”
He said “You don’t need no strength, you need to grow up, son”
~Mellencamp )

…Meanwhile college-aged people in universities don’t consider themselves crazy at all
instead they proudly refer to themselves as ‘Theoretical Physicians’

1 Like

I’m not cured I still have bleed-through symptoms so I know that I’m not missing out on anything by having to take meds.

you sounds very delusional and i found out that you are anti-psychiatry and not taking meds and it fits

Actually were I to start my life over again I would’ve went to college for counselling instead of computers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.