Anyone having a miserable Dec 31st right now?

Since yesterday I’ve been having all you can push diarrhea and I soiled my sheet last night. I usually get sick like this every year around Nov. My bum is in agony because of the wiping and weather right now is way too hot to be winter. At least i don’t have a fever and it seems it will get better, but my New Year’s Eve is ****'d.

How’s your Dec 31, and what things are going wrong?

1 Like

My friends are having band practice and I think are skipping the big party at a commune in the city. I don’t really want to spend my new years in some kids basement trying to be quiet so we don’t wake up his grandparents

1 Like

I’m staying home with Mom

1 Like

My day is not perfect, but it has advantages and disadvantages.
Overall I am happy and continuing to make progress.

3 Likes

@Air
You should find some small way to celebrate the countdown. So should I, If I’m even awake.

@toughluck33
I hope you and your mom can be safe this NY’s.

@Chess24
Keep doing better and workaround any troubles.

I am going to stay up until I get solid material and not repeat last time.

1 Like

Just not that good and not too bad. The technicians from the heating company were supposed to be here to fix my heater between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. It’s now past 1:30 pm and they called and said 20 more minutes. That’s a bummer but I had to make several phone calls and I got those done and I swept the kitchen floor while I’m waiting so the day isn’t a whole loss. An old, mysterious gypsy lady told me she sees me taking a walk later today so that’s good news.

3 Likes

I’m kinda worried about money. Things seem to be falling apart with my funding. Insurance didn’t even approve my dental visit and I spent all my in my account last year. If I can’t get my spending under control I’ll be out of luck.

1 Like

No all good, I thought I would be bored on my own, but it has been pretty good.

1 Like

@77nick77
That’s a bummer. I actually like cold but they better fix the heater or the gypsy lady will send them ice cubes.

@BrianTex
That’s terrible news. I hope a stroke of luck comes your way to get out of this bind. Be well this New Years, and don’t give up.

@anon98459728
Then I wish you a good celebration.

2 Likes

Me too
I have issue spoiled my day it was going well
I always in gr8 days i have things spoil my day
Last year in vacation during the summer i was about to be psychotic :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

I’m not sure what psychosis is but think I went psychotic once worrying about a break-up. My behavior was erratic but I know that if I had to I could tone it down and pretend to be normal for a while. Be well, saynow, and have a happy New Year.

1 Like

Finished work at 3pm. Two really intense days in a row, but I got most of what needed to be done, done. Have tomorrow off. Will spend evening chillaxing with family and grazing the selection of finger foods.

3 Likes

Happy new year to all. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

feeling very lonely this NYE for some reason. Usually, I love having my alone time and solitude (my parents are out of town for the week). But I feel real lonely, not sure if i’m gonna stay up till midnight. We’ll see

1 Like

Would some of that include cheese? I hope you choose brie, it is cheese royalty.

I think there’s some brie. I’m rather partial to gouda and havarti.

1 Like

I live with my parents, but I can’t get enough of being alone. Live communication drains me and unpredictable friends that joke around too much exhausts me. But, maybe make a few unexpected short phone calls? It might lead to conversation.

thanks, I might do that. I’ll just hangout with you all so I don’t feel as alone :grimacing: Hope you have a good NYE

2 Likes

Let me tell you my psychosis story. I was shamed from being broke up with. My friends must have called my parents and a policeman showed up to take me to a “family trauma center” where they lock the doors behind you.

Over the days I treated the place like a vacation from my family hung out with the people there. I didn’t use the phone and at one point I played the guitar and TRIED to sing a song by Incubus early in their careers.

The staff called me in and asked my why I was there. My answer was slogans about how we all have one life. They said I don’t belong there and released me, but on the form was the diagnosis: psychosis. I couldn’t believe it for a while.

That sounds very strange, and like you didn’t get the care you needed.

1 Like