Anyone had the fear of dying?

Idk if I am physically healthy or not still… but my anxiety around my sedentary, which lasts for 15 years now, pops up now… I am trying to lower the klonopin, idk if I’ll be able to stop it…
Yeah, I am worried that I am dying from sedentary now,from lack of oxygen etc… I have my cigarettes too, I smoke yeap…
My blood tests were OK though… but idk if the blood can speak about an eventual death…
Who else had the same worry in his sz? I hope you are better now on that? :thinking:
Idk if it’s a good idea to stop my klonopin now. Is it better to stop it once I have a better life or it’s still a good thing to get rid of it in isolation and loneliness?
Yeah… I should have thought earlier probably but it’s done now…

1 Like

I worry about being left alone and not being able to handle matters. But, I think a certain amount of fear of dying is normal. It just means we’re not ready for it.

1 Like

Do you think though, that I can die now? Or it’s my anxiety? The sedentary can lead to death sometimes I think, no?..
■■■■, it’s hard… off the klonopin and now this… maybe it’s the withdrawal…

1 Like

I am not afraid of death anymore.

I am afraid, aziz… after all my efforts , you know… I almost never kissed a man while enjoying it lol…

1 Like

I’m not afraid of being dead. There’s nothing there, you won’t exist anymore so you won’t have any chance to worry.

However, i do feel sad about the idea of leaving behind my loved ones. I don’t want to die for that reason alone.

1 Like

I hope that my consciousness lives forever, i’m scared of dying too.

1 Like

I am not suicidal but death will end my sz and suffering. I will let it come naturally though.

1 Like

I am going to lose weight because overweight people are more at risk to die if they get COVID.

1 Like

I broke your ears though, yeah… My benadryl calmed me now, strange med lol…
Can you go so low as I did it and get above it? Idk it… :pensive: maybe I had my sins, idk anymore…
Living with a dad, who was beating till death? Idk if this marked me… was I a psycho once? Idk it either…
What else? Well, the love, you know… I never had it…I don’t find myself lovable either, no one didn’t want me till now… they say it’s cause I isolate, yeah…
Today it was hard though to be so “awake”, I am not sure this is normal? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Keep your docs in loop. Get their help.
Don’t beat yourself up. Sins? Really?
Can’t think of a person who had never struggled with mental illnesses went on becoming immortal.

Don’t cold turkey it.

I am afraid of death. Other times I am not. Sometimes fear catches us by surprise. That’s when it is unsettling.

Just few days ago I had replied to thread saying I am feeling real good. Had to make a call yesterday. Anxiety and anger caught me off guard. Didn’t make call. It ruined my day.

3 Likes

I admit to not being ready, but it will come for me sooner rather than later. That’s all there is for it.

I am honestly not afraid of death. Ive seen it plenty when i was care assisting - so its sort of taken the fear out of it. Ive got my own beliefs of where i will goto too.

I would say stop being afraid of dying - and live your life and enjoy it.

2 Likes

I’m afraid of a brutal death but not of dying in my sleep.

1 Like

I’m so afraid of chronic disease.

But ofcourse,

Joy is immense acceptance.

I don’t think about it often. The past couple of nights right before I fall asleep, I’ve been worrying about not waking up.

I am only afraid of the moments / time prior to dying.

Natural death in my sleep or unconcious, shooting, car accident, hospital euthanasia is fine,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.