Anyone had mania

I believe for me my Sz was genetics… my Uncle on my Dad’s side is also Sz… we have a grandfather in our past who has some amazing stories told about him.

My Mom and Dad are pretty mellow people. I’m the first born… but my siblings were fairly level during their child hoods.

I was the one awake at nights… I was the one who was always getting notes sent home from school… I was always the one pacing.

When I was old enough… My parents put me on two swim teams so I would have double practice and that would tire me out enough to sleep.

It’s a newer drug and every drug works differently for every person.

Jokes bro, if you’ve read any of my posts you’ll know I’m very anti-head meds

I really wasn’t touting it as wonderful. It was awful overall actually. But in case anybody thought becoming an extrovert or more easily coming on to women was a good thing even when considering you become a obnoxious loud mouth and alienate as many people as you impress when you are manic I didn’t want to argue with their delusions. I just decided to keep things low key. You feel better manic than you are.

I tend to forget names so it was nothing personal. If I didn’t feel I needed any meds I’d get off them tomorrow. If you can handle the illness without them there’s no need to bother to take that crap.

Mania yup. riding the crash form a manic so yea not going to post much typing meh.
Mania for all the “up sides” did but all destroy my life, i am sure it will at some later point thin going into mania plus crime
Where everything was a good idea, i lied cheated steal what ever i wanted or did not want did things, want a poster girl for manic ride to the bottom i’m it. I love, hate and fear my mania is both the best and worse parts of me as fast as it can turn on me with meds i am always riding that edge got better at not falling off into mania always the temptation to just jump into it
Sitting here waiting hopeful one of the crfp officers call me back soon

I was quite pro mania when I started this thread but now I feel bad, yours perticularly struck a chord with me, yeah I was still a boy but I wasn’t very good. Thank you for the realisation <3

Never be pro mania, for me when in a mania is a complete lost of sense or a lower form hyper i start and will lose all sense of right and wrong goes out the window all sense of what is safe goes, impulse control goes everything becomes fun and or funny everything is a good idea, nothing seems out of reach all of this with riding the mania high on top and in the past i was on other drugs at the same time just doubles up the effects again.

Been times in a mania that the idea of pushing my best friend off the edge of a dry dock a good 40 plus foot fall would of killed him all besacouse it would be funny to see him fall and go jam on the bottom of the dock I thought it would be FUNNY something to have a good long giggle over to do that. and that’s just one time

i have a lot of them some a lot worse and damaging. you can see now when i am in a good balanced mind i can see just how omg wrong that was and thankful at the time others around me noted the signs and got me away form edge, if it just been me i may of well just jumped down just to see what it did feel like or to see the underside of the submarine.

Mania is different for everyone that has it and the effects ( I have a lot of other head stuff may add to the effect of mania i get )

No. But I have some manic tendencies…elevated mood, feeling full of myself, just accessing the genius inside. But that is so rare, most of the time I’m a zombie.

Been around manic though…house shopping for no reason. Fun. Ended in disaster. Fun. Or not.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.