Anyone get really tired after quitting nicotine?

Haven’t vaped in 4 days and am sleeping around the clock.

Anyone else get really tired when quitting?

2 Likes

When I was 19 and quit nicotine once I just slept for days in a row practically. That’s what stimulants do when you’re without them/not used to being without them. Great that you’ve made it this far keep it up @anon94176359 I’m really impressed!!! You can do this. After 7 days it’ll be way easier they say.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support bro. This is the longest I have been without nicotine in like 20 years!

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that’s a universal experience. Hang in there, you’re doing something great for your body! Even though it doesn’t feel like it right now.

1 Like

i get the opposite, nicotine makes me tired i feel wired the next day until i get more in my system, today is my first day without any, i smoked cigarettes and cigars but i used to vape but slipped into analogs, idk why but ive stopped multiple times and it seems like i always come back, i might just start vaping so i can at least be doing less harm than cigarettes

1 Like

How’s your cognitive functioning? I’m planning to quit vaping and I read nicotine increases dopamine and serotonin, so I am worried about that.

Hey,nicotine really helps with my depression and I am vaping…vaping might be better then cigarettes health wise.I plan to vape a few more years and see if I can quit, but as of now it’s lifting my depression when I am down

If I didn’t smoke I probably wouldn’t bother getting out of bed most days. It makes me somewhat productive.