Anyone get haldol decanoate injection?

Looking for someone get haldol decanoate injected

I got the injection for a good while - probably over a decade. I wasnā€™t keeping track. I was pretty miserable during those years. It was such a relief to by put on Geodon and Seroquel. Iā€™m not saying it has to be that way for you if theyā€™re making you take it. The medā€™s affect people differently. A drug that might knock one person out for twenty hours wonā€™t do anything for another person.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m on. Barely. I just got my first shot yesterday. Iā€™ve been on haldol for several years, though.

I know this doesnā€™t answer your questiOn much but Iā€™ve only been on Haldol pills in hospital and they reallly worked. When I went on depot a few weeks ago it was one of the old generation ones mentioned to me that I could have gone on.

I almost considered it. I had luck with the medicine in hospital. So Iā€™m just wishing you well with it and Iā€™d like to know how it goes.

I was on Haldol Decanoate shots for a couple of years, 75mgs every 2 weeks. I stopped talking to myself, which made others who were used to me doing this suddenly think I wasnā€™t in the room.
It also made me much moreā€¦? agreeable?
The thing I remember most is the voices were too quiet, and I had absolutely ā€˜nothingā€™ in my head to talk about.
Zero
Zip
Nada
Nothing
Empty
Void
Null
Hollow
but it was a lot better than how the other meds affected me.
I prefer taking the 5mg tablet daily, and I would still be if I had med insurance.

1 Like

I am on depixol decanoate.

iā€™m on this injection and made me weights increase fast in a month cant drop and leg disconnected from my body and no energy , weak, suicide thoughts

does it get better after year? weights? weak ?

I get haldol shot. 75 mg. Every two weeks. Iļø only had weight gain as a side effect.

crimby , such as what symptom you miserable those year?

Itā€™s really hard to describe. How do you describe a feeling like ā€œpainā€ if you havenā€™t felt it? All I can say was that it made me feel really bad. The bad feeling was entirely inside my head, but it was worse than any depression I have ever felt. For a short while they had me on 40 mg Haldol a day, and that was pure hell. When they put me on the decoate shot it wasnā€™t as bad as the 40 mg a day, but it was plenty bad. I laid in bed 15 - 20 hours a day when I was on the shot. I also gained about 15 lbs.