Anyone get days when your just really hungry?

Stepdad isn’t really keeping the fridge or freezer stocked, I had to walk to the store to eat yesterday. I might have to order in tonight because it looks like he’s not going to the grocery store for whatever reason. He’s the one with the car.

1 Like

I ate very little carbs so far today.
This is going to be my new norm.
Hopefully I can continue.

I’m also counting my calories.

Yes! I am getting chicken (with mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and onion rings)!!! Hubby is on his way back from Church’s now. Talk about a diet buster! Woo Hoo!

4 Likes

I’m so hungry, stepdad just says eat the old stuff, it’s just cans of veggies and frozen dinners that are over six months old. ■■■■ that, I’m ordering pizza.

4 Likes

I seldomly get hungry but I eat two meals a day at noon and at 6pm. If I go out I can never eat all of the food they give you with a meal. Especially French fries. Yet I stay overweight.

1 Like

I have a kind-of opposite problem. I can never eat enough on most days. Obviously, I can’t lose weight since this started, but I was gaining even before that. Anyhow, I’ve been working really hard at controlling my impulses (today being an exception), and mostly I’ve been eating Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast/lunch, and grilled chicken with a veggie side for dinner. Still no weight loss sigh.

O plate of nachos, in my mind, why are you so tasty? With juicy jalapenos and tangy sour cream, refried beans and strips of steak meat… you call out to me from beyond time, eat me! I’m delicious! And yet I do not know for how long I must wait… until I can eat you again.

I really need to go to Chuy’s for some nachos lol. This thread is making me hungrier. Why am I so picky? If I had the appetite of a goat I could just eat shredded cheese straight out of the bag or open up canned corn. My stomach has very specific tastes! It needs meat, preferably in the form of burgers or nachos!

I always skip breakfast, have either a big lunch and small dinner or small lunch and big dinner, a snack before bedtime and I’m good.

In your defense, you’re nearly 60, and that’s just what happens to most men as they age, so having to work really hard to get rid of it is completely normal.

1 Like

@Sardonic why thank you…yes bellies are common in men my age…thank you for trying to make me feel better…I love you.

2 Likes

Love you too, friend! :heart:

1 Like

@agent101g

Ask him? He can’t read your mind, hon. Maybe he’s preoccupied. If you were here, I’d cook you chicken breast, Mac n cheese, mashe’d potatoes, and carrots. How’s that?

1 Like

That sounds great. I don’t know a lot of people who cook, my mom never did. Her boyfriend makes some good stuff when I visit though, he made some really good sliders last time I was in CA.

I got him to agree to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow and I’ll buy plenty of frozen pizza and cheese and veggies. He just doesn’t like to be bothered. Not as friendly as the rest of my family.

@agent101g

See? You DID IT! I knew you could.

Hey, as long as you peel the potatoes and carrots, it’s as good as done. I’ll make a plain breast for me. How do you like your chicken?

I’m getting hungry! Lol

1 Like

I like fried chicken but any kind of chicken is good. I used to make tarragon chicken which i just seasoned and did on the pan. I just had to remove this vein-like thing from the meat of each tender so it wouldn’t be chewy after it was cooked.

Would you settle for Oven fry type, bbq, or shake and bake? Lol the reason I ask is because I’ve never had fried chicken turn out right lolol

1 Like

I go through these weird little hunger bursts where I want pork rinds or homemade onion rings or pickled turkey gizzards. Yummy.

:innocent:

I want giardineria. Know what that is? I can’t have it, but I’m craving it. Yum!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that. But it sounds more like a disease than a food. But I’d still try it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, every day around 8:00 am, noon, and 5:30 pm.

1 Like

Yeah I get things daily but I usually crave certain foods. I do like cheese, for example, and I’ll get periods where I’ll crave the stuff. I’m pretty sure I’m not pregnant but I still have these cravings! :slight_smile:

3 Likes