Anyone from the Uk here who have considered going private

Thanks @Wave I’m so excited.

1 Like

The questions he asked were kinda embarrassing though not something asked by my previous pdocs. Like did I fantasise about having sex with him and mastrabatuon. So not comfortable to talk about.

Him the doctor?? That’s weird.

Rofl no with the guy I was pestering and who was pestering me for sex

Ugh silly me. Lol! Alright yeah, maybe he was trying to give you perspective on the matter. Or understand your level of sexuality.

Lol yeah he told me to stay away from such dangerous risky situations. I’ve changed my number two times now. This time I won’t be contacting him

1 Like

Sounds reasonable. I was kinda worried everyone here was telling you to go for it, I thought it was just reckless. How are you feeling about it now?

Now that I know it was my mind playing tricks on me and not what I really wanted I’m over him. 100% over him.

1 Like

See? There is this culture of meaningless sex now, it’s cool for those who want that, and need to get off, but at the same time it’s empty and meaningless and most of the times not worthy it. I talk from experience, because when it’s worth it there’s always this need to go to a relationship and when one of the parts doesn’t want it it’s just sad.

1 Like