Anyone fancy a chat?

Sounds intense. I played bball in high school. I was terrible at it, despite being 6’4"

1 Like

I eat meat rarely, Are you a vegetarian?

It’s expensive, and I heard if you chew it wrong it’s inefficient. Plus I can’t stand the sound gum makes in my mouth, and I hate having anything in my mouth that I can’t immediately either swallow or spit out.

1 Like

I’m vegan, baby!

1 Like

nice! I love my dairy, although I haven’t been eating any lately so…

Sounds like you should carefully go vegan and save some animals!

1 Like

I would love to be a pescatarian, but dietary restrictions quickly turn into obsessions and then eating disorder for me.
And with my allergies and intolrances, my diet is already reaching the limit of tolerable restrictions.

1 Like

I do love me some animals that’s for sure and I do hate me some death that’s for sure so I guess I could think on it.

1 Like

Haha right on.

1 Like

Whatching Vanvouver play Las Vegas in playoff hockey now.

I am always vaping all day.

I’m still trying to learn enough recipes to be able to go completely vegetarian. I will have to learn everything for vegan. I read a lot of vegan recipes that seem good. I don’t know. Oreo’s are vegan. so…

1 Like

I know you didn’t mean it that way, because you’re a sweetiepie, but I just wanted to inject into the conversation that eating meat does not make you any less loving towards animals and life itself.

Humans have evolved to naturally be omnivores. Just like you wouldn’t feed a sausage to a rabbit or a potato to a cat, we shouldn’t have to feel bad for following our natural eating needs.

My heart bleeds whenever I kill anything bigger than a mosquito. But I also know I need meat to be strong and healthy.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. I just don’t think meat is necessary. But I don’t judge other people who want to eat it at all. I just don’t feel good when I eat it. I mostly eat it because that’s what I was raised on and that’s what I know how to cook. And there are certain times when I crave meat and eat it too.

Tbh I love meat.
I love the smell of meat being cooked. I love the taste of juicy meat. I feel stronger after a meal with meat in it.
And when I’ve been in and out of hospitals where they dowse everything but the meat in something containing either dairy or herbs I can’t eat (that hospital thinks parsley is a miracle weed), despite me giving them a list of my necessary restrictions and asking them to at least cut back, meat have often been my only way of getting enough food to feel somewhat un-hungry.

Do I like the fact that I’m contributing to taking a life? No I don’t.
but do I punish my cats for meowing at the tuna can or bringing home a mouse? No, because it’s in their nature to need a sufficient amount of meat to be healthy. If I don’t judge them for it, why judge myself?

1 Like

That’s true. And there’s different nutritional needs for different people based on their blood type. So some people are going to be able to be satisfied nutritionally by a vegetarian diet and some will need a lot of meat. This is from what I understand (limited understanding). So someone with O positive is going to want meat and someone with AB negative is going to want veggies. (example)

That’s interesting, I didn’t know that :open_mouth:
I’m A+ I think

1 Like

So you can google your nutritional needs for your blood type and I bet it says you need lots of lean meat. Mine says I do well with veggies and dairy, Which I’ve found to be true. Too much meat makes me feel toxic.

"What to avoid on the A-positive blood type diet

beef.
pork.
lamb.
cow's milk.
potatoes, yams, and sweet potatoes.
certain vegetables, such as cabbage, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, and mushrooms."

Well I’ll be damned. That essentially all my favourite food items :open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh no! Are you sure that’s your blood type? You might be O+