Anyone exercise

You should try yoga, I had some mid back pain a while back and yoga took it away. Whenever I get any sort of back pain, yoga fixes it completely.

Stretching seems to help some, but when it gets bad I just need to rest my back. I do the Plank for abs and Iā€™m sure some of the stretches I do are derived from yoga. But there are some yoga stretches that are difficult that I avoid. I do a reclining shoulder/chest stretch instead of a yoga shoulder pull.

Have you tried cat/cow, downward dog, child pose and cobra? Those are really good for the back.

Iā€™m sure I donā€™t have the flexibility and or strength for the downward dog and child pose, with the cobra I think my belly would make it awkward.

Lol. Well anyway, they might help.

Yesterday my wife and I went to the gym together. I did one hour of cross trainer and some legs and back execises with Maschinen. Today i want to go with my brother in law and do some cross trainer some chest and some sauna and solƔrium. I want to go more often now again. Feel more energetic maybe because spring is here.

I work a push lawn mowers all day, go to the gym 4 nights a week and surf when itā€™s good. They help my negative symptoms a lot

1 Like