Anyone ever sat 10hrs in a plane?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i haven’t got any of those but i hope i get a few meals and a lot of drinks, i’m on the outside seat so easy access to the toilet, i might just get blottoed lol

I’ve done 12 or 13 hours. Just pretend you live on it. Do some stretches and stuff every now and then.

A few years ago I did a 5 hour plane and a 3 hour plane then a 1 hour taxi and then a 16 hour train ride 3rd class open cabin with just wooden straight back seats. It was extreme lol

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ve done 13-16 hours a couple of times.

It’s important to get up and walk around periodically to avoid blood clots. Just to the restroom and back is good.

On the last couple of flights, they played videos of mass production - candy making, bread baking and slicing and packaging, wine bottling. It was very soothing.

1 Like

haha i just got that joke there, very funny :joy: :joy: :joy:

Because your feet get swallon, and then the shoes don’t fit once you get off the plane :slight_smile:

1 Like

Australia to England’s a 18 hour flight with three hour lay over somewhere in between. What’s scary was the taxi driver looked worse then I did when I landed home.

1 Like

Read, watch the telly if you have one, I like to watch the flight path. Also, take them sleeping pills.

I was on a plane for 10 hours coming from Canada to South America. Even though I had bad akathisia at the time, it wasn’t that bad on the plane. This was 3 months after my first hospitalization (I had a really good medical team supporting me at the time) The plane ride itself was enjoyable for the most part.

1 Like