Anyone ever just wake up?

I recently had a psychosis that lasted three days because of a lack of sleep. But a couple of days ago after a good night’s sleep i woke up with no symptoms. I’m not complaining. But is this normal?

1 Like

I once went off meds, had no psychosis for a few months then one day I had psychosis, then after 7 days, it came back for longer than one day.

How were your negative symptoms without meds? Did you have more energy? I still had some negative symptoms without meds. I feel that they will never go away…

1 Like

I’m not on meds and still have a lot of negative symptoms so… I’d recommend working with your doctor for a different solution instead

1 Like

On Abilify I had the least negative symptoms but it caused me worse issues.

I never had negative symptoms off meds. But i’m on medication which is why i think the psychosis lasted only 3 days.

1 Like

Lack of sleep can cause temporary psychosis from what I read.

1 Like

I went off meds before, too. I only lasted three months then i had a manic episode that turned into psychosis. I have schizoaffective disorder bipolar type.

1 Like

For how long were you off your meds for though… For me it was 7 months. And that was enough time to start feeling the negative symptoms to start to go down, but then psychosis struck and so I never had the time for the symptoms to die down completely…?

Before i started having sleep problems a month ago i was still having symptoms. But now i feel normal. It’s weird because i heard voices every day for over a year. Now i can’t hear them.

1 Like

I was off meds for 1-2 years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.