Anyone else write music?

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME … ,

Thaz Is Cool As ■■■■ ,

I Had No Idea …

I’ll see if I can record something today

You guys are awesome though. I haven’t finished anything recently, but I have an older one I can play

1 Like

You guys/gals are awesome…

I’m going to try to record a piano piece I’m working on and play it here. Gimme a few days, though. :wink:

I’ve noticed a pretty harsh decline in my singing ability since symptoms started showing up

I recorded some things, but i’m feeling crazy today and it didn’t come together as well as i’d like

I can post it anyway if you guys want :confused:

Stop waffling and go for it, Mr. Waffles!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You Probs Already Aware But Something Went Wrong …

I can see it, whats it say?

Excellent shtuff, man!! I get a “Cure” buzz off of your bass…and I lurve your lyrics!! :wink:

1 Like

Nevermynde Maybe It’s Jus Me … ,

Well That Sucks I Lyke Seeing Art MAN …

You’re very good man! Love your hat :smile:

1 Like

My room mate in sacramento liked the cure a lot haha

There is this one too, but I missed a couple lines

I sound like an idiot in the beginning too, but ■■■■ it lmao

1 Like

I was almost a nuclear engineer, then I was almost a decent musician, now I can almost talk in complete sentences wooo

The second one I wrote after I started getting symptoms, i missed a couple lines, and it’s not that cohesive of a song anyway, but it took a lot of effort to write

2 Likes

Nice work, Dude…

I’ve got a song in my head and your bass would go perfectly with it. My Sz lyrics go…

The more you push, the more they shove
The more you give, the more they love

I’ll also try to record this track as well for all of you…possibly after this weekend. :wink:

@odiledecaray

You are lovely and talented…I’d lurve to work with you on one of my songs. :wink:

1 Like

I used to be a lot better, I used to take voice lessons, and I was in a punk band a two years ago for nearly a year

1 Like

Omg! You are wonderful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

I would love that. I’m assuming you live no where near kentucky. Maybe we could somehow collaborate online.

My brother is a computer whiz and musician/composer…I’m sure we could figure it out on-line.

He’s going to set me up this weekend. When I’m up and running, I’ll send you a song I’m working on via computer.

I need 2 verse lyrics you may be able to pen for me…the foundation of the song is there.

I’ll be in touch with you early next week about this if you are still keen. :wink: