Anyone else? Single forever

I’ve been divorced for 31 years now. Never remarried. But after that, I always had serial, turbulent relationships that lasted anywhere from a few months to a few years.

I have been totally single, alone and celibate over the past 5 years. And I’ve never been happier in my life. Instead of looking to people to make me happy, (which they never could), now, I look to God to make me happy. Which He can and does!!! Praise God!!!

before i started dating my partner i had one boyfriend we saw each other for a few months but i wouldn’t sleep with him i just wasn’t comfortable to attracted to him in that way so he cheated and got the girl pregnant and about a year later i started seeing my partner we have been together for about 9 years.

neither of our families agree with our relationship. mine doesn’t agree with it since they think its all my partner’s fault i got sick. then my in laws just use me for my ssi and to keep their yard clean of dog poop which i have to pick up everyday and they aren’t even my dogs

I am 30 and haven’t been in a relationship in 13 years. I got on meds and gained a bunch of weight and lost all of my confidence with women. I don’t think I will be single forever but there are days when it certainly feels that way. I feel like I would bring a lot of baggage to a relationship and don’t want to involve anybody else.