Anyone else into graphic novels?

I just ordered one titled Blankets that’s supposed to be really good.

I also have quite a few I still need to read. Wytches and V For Vendetta are at the top of my pile.

:v:

2 Likes

What do you mean by graphic? Like horror type stuff ?

1 Like

Yes I read deathnote and a few others.

1 Like

I’ve got one graphic novel and it is fight club 2. I haven’t got around to reading it yet.

I’d prefer to watch a movie of fight club 2 tbh, but ed norton won’t do it even though brad pitt begged him to do it. :frowning:

1 Like

V for vendetta is great. I like Alan Moore stuff. A great one of his is about Jack the Ripper. It is called ‘from hell’

1 Like

My apologies, here in the states we refer to any comic book that’s novel length as a “graphic novel.” For example The Watchmen, or any other comic series that’s put in novel format.

2 Likes

Interesting ! I’d never even heard of that before.

2 Likes

Yeah, Alan Moore is pretty awesome. I even have volume 1 of the Swamp Thing series he worked on.

Now that I think about it, I own quite a few good graphic novels! :grin:

1 Like

I have the swamp thing volumes as well. Really good

1 Like

Have you read the batman novel he did? Think it was called ‘the killing joke’?

1 Like

No but it sounds pretty awesome!

I know Frank Miller’s Batman graphic novel is also supposed to be really good.

1 Like

I have to catch up on my graphic novels. When I was a bit manic I ordered like 20 books! Haven’t read them all

1 Like

I feel ya, Jimbob. I went on a spending spree once and ordered quite a few also.

I really want to read Image comic’s Wytches. I think there’s 2 books to it.

1 Like

Not familiar with those novels. Tbh I got obsessive about Alan Moore and bought all his stuff. Need to branch out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.