Anyone else hate the hugging etiquette

I can’t stand it.
Sorry if this is negative.

3 Likes

I. Don’t. Like. Being. Touched.

5 Likes

@ozymandias But you like biting people’s ankles?

4 Likes

I guess its better than air kisses. I don’t like handshakes either.

2 Likes

I only hug my mother and step sister.

Nobody else.

4 Likes

I used to be fine with hugging people, but I definitely think I would be awkward with it now.

2 Likes

I’m not a very touchy feely type of guy. But I don’t mind a hug from the right person.

3 Likes

@shutterbug @Kxev I once hugged 3 of my husband’s sister’s kids and as I walked away I blew them 3 kisses and yelled “I love y’all, see you soon” a woman actually laughed… It was fun

4 Likes

As things open up and I’m expected to be in some social situations again. Even my sister.
Its kind of a new thing that’s getting worse.

@Joker @Twialine I’m really glad you can with family.

3 Likes

I’m going to plead insanity if the police catch up with me.

3 Likes

I always feel awkward when people want to hug me, i dont like it even with family members

1 Like

I’m okay with hugging, but I wouldn’t hug just anyone.

2 Likes

I only hug 2 people. My twin brother and a woman ive known for 25 years.

Huggy types used to be in the bars. I always thought they were trying to skim my wallet

1 Like

I hug everyone. But it’s that reach around and pat on the back kinda hug. Our front parts don’t touch.

4 Likes

Same here! I hate being touched, especially on my back, so hugs are horrible. Only my husband and kids can safely hug me. I only see my parents twice a year, but i dont even hug them!

1 Like

This girl said I reminded her of her mother and insisted on hugging me. I thought it was rude with a pandemic going on.

2 Likes

I hate hugging, very uncomfortable.

1 Like

I don’t mind hugs. But hand holding I turn into slinky cat

3 Likes

I don’t mind a handshake :handshake: or a props :fist_left:

1 Like

I don’t like hugging, but it’s one of those things I have had to learn to tolerate in a limited fashion. I will experience more social discomfort over the long run if I fail to interact with others than if I do. It’s a value proposition.

2 Likes