Anyone else feel brain here after taking nootropics and a tightness rubberband around their head?

okay i understand that. Did you get messed up after trying nootropics?

also is there medication to restore ear balance because my dizziness? is a result of my inbalance in my ears as i mention this right now.

Youā€™ve had these symptoms for 3 months?

Do you take a benzodiazepine for your anxiety?

Iā€™m on and off this website, so sometimes I cannot reply right away.

I am on 1.0mg of ativan so yeah.

I feel like there is inflammation all over my head and its so irrating to me i hate this feeling.Tylenol has not helped me or anything.

There are meds prescribed for vertigo. Such as odansentron (zofran) which is being studied as an adjunctive in schizophrenia.

Ask your doctor. Ativan and klonopin are also prescribed for that purpose.

Is there an Operation to get rid of brain fog? I hate this feeling right now Deep breathing is not working for me and i have a very uncomfortable feeling in my head. I need help

No, unfortunately.

But cognitive training might help. If you can, try to get into an early psychosis intervention program. Are you in the US?

Brain HQ also has some brain training aps that might help.

In terms of supplements, the fish oil and vitamin D have been found to have helpful effects on cognition in some studies.

I take vitamin men one a day twinklestars i have been in an psychosis intervention program and it helped me alot. I will look iinto fish oil as i mention this right now.

1 Like

No, thereā€™s no operation.

Thereā€™s preliminary evidence that something called tDCS (a kind of mild electrical stimulation, not ā€œshock therapyā€) might help, but itā€™s not widely available or fully studied.

I eat flax seed oil is that as good as fish oil?

For fish oil, you want something that says it has in the range of 600 mgs DHA and 400 mgs EPA, up to 1200 mgs DHA and 480 mgs EPA. (about a 60:40 ratio, heavier on the DHA). Thereā€™s a pretty wide range of whatā€™s been proven helpful, but between 1-2 grams total daily, in that approximate ratio.

Flax oil has omega 3 but the conversion rate to what you need is low.

that ALA is sufficientt quantiy is converted in thebody to the longer chained epa and dhl so that means in sufficient quantileis if you eat ala rich foods such as walnuts and vatiours different plant sources you can maintain a similar concentration of epa and dhl to that of nonvegeterians. I am vegeterian.

Look into one of the algae sourced supplements. The conversion rate for ALA is pretty low.

In some cases, it may have this type of situation. Please consult your doctor about this problem.

i have a sticky brain fyi kindly putting it as this. It sucks plus i have a congestion

do you know how to lessen sticky brain syndrome?

Iā€™ve experienced intense anxiety (awful heart palpitations, racing heart beat, high blood pressure whenever it gets measured) pertaining to my personal wellbeing (thinking I was dying, thinking having a heart attack, thinking Iā€™d had a stroke etc). I still get it though it has lessened somewhat after stopping the heavy stimulant abuse. I too got an MRI of my brain, EKG and echocardiogram for my heart which didnā€™t turn anything up, my BP is high during the day but my 24hr monitoring showed normal at night. Basically I think my drug use triggered my sz and this paranoia/anxiety was how it manifested. I canā€™t handle my drugs anymore and though my symptoms are still overall very difficult, at least my anxiety has gone down since having stopped stims.

Iā€™d advise medication, nutrition and steering clear of anything mind-altering (supplements should be fine though). I hope you feel more calm soon.

I am feeling brain fog and dizziness. Any suggestions?

i am feeling this wavy sensation and it sucks a right now. I am also feeling like something is pushing me back when i walk and its annoying. What can this be?