Anyone else experince this?

I’ve noticed there’s is running string of negative thoughts, bad things running below my consciousness. Seems like everyone is reacting to this. Even myself. Now that I am aware I feel attacked trying to break this apart and change it.

It seems crazy

But I think this all started when I started the thought broadcasting stuff . This made me feel so scrutinized and put me under so much of a twisted pressure this negative crap started.

But now it’s like having this spinning wheel of destruction within myself that I have to bury and ■■■■ spins of if it if I even glance

2 Likes

I definitely get strings of negative thoughts. The Pristiq I take has helped it lessen though

1 Like

I constantly feel an external negativity attached to me. Brings on this critical feeling to everything. Sucks the joy out of me and drains my energy.

Don’t read to much into these negative thoughts, let them enter your mind and let them go. Don’t get worked up over them as it makes it worse

1 Like

Thank you.

That’s what got me down so much so often. It’s a trap

Don’t let them rule your life, I did and it turned me into an anxious mess that couldn’t even leave the house to buy milk. I had to take it one step at a time and be really firm with myself.

Now if I have a negative thought, I write it off as an intrusive thought and it works for me, hopefully it will for you!

2 Likes

I’ve been to that point a few times. Sucks this can happen to good people

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.