Schizophrenia.com

Anyone else aiming for a certain change in the 2021?

Thanks @ZombieMombie

Also…
My change in 2021 is probably to lose weight. I’ve got diabetes now and need to try to reverse it.

1 Like

You can try a nutritionist. Maybe its covered by insurance.

1 Like

I think @Wave is on a diabetic diet by a nutritionist.

2 Likes

I got an itchy spot on my head. The dermatologist gave me the name of an expensive dandruff shampoo. Hope it works.

5 Likes

I hope it helps too. Make sure to scrub the shampoo into your scalp thoroughly and then let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing

2 Likes

Never skip a dose of meds. Ignoring dumbasses.raid a bead store. Turning 40 .

4 Likes

I can’t promise to conquer my sz but I can work on catching my anxiety when it just begins and controlling it before it spoils my day. I’m aware I can control some of it. It’s the idea that I’m being threatened when it’s all just something out of the past.

3 Likes

Close the balance book on revenge. It’s been 4 years since I overreacted and kicked myself off from my only group of friends and more than a decade for earlier perceived betrayals. It’s never going to happen because it would be illegal and I never planned anything, so it’s a waste of time to keep thinking about it.

Get back into exercising and stop having drinks at night. I just don’t want to drink anymore.

1 Like

I’d really like to finally actually quit smoking

1 Like

In reality it means a victim of mobbing, either online or offline.
This guy DZ doesnt know what there talking about.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.