Anyone drunk? I'm sorry for a difficult subject... please delete?

Let’s celebrate our birthdays, and summer, and maybe even Christmas, if you think you want to.

1 Like

yeppers, it’s a shed load… like i said a first in getting out of my box this much totally at home on my own i have a friend who talked about getting through a bottle of wine in the bath… this seems similar

1 Like

nah he’s asleep

A shed load lol…

I’ve had two beers! Started feeling hella bored and couped up after three days at home. Went to my brothers, boring as hell. Dimitri Martin was on and that was funny, aside from that it was silence and cell phones.

2 Likes

thx guys ya now i finished the bottle, no more where that came from not going to open a bottle which is now fermenting.

hilarious… my birthday’s 4th oct

The jeans are the kind you can move in, very cool, I like that kind.

“What if I was Romeo in black jeans? What if I was Eve but it it’s no myth? Maybe she’s just looking for, someone to dance with?”

1 Like

I’m sure your bro thinks he’s very interesting

lovely lines mate, what you quoting from?

Just a pop song from late 80’s.

1 Like

2 large strong beers or two bottles of sol?

When I was in my twenties I used to drink and drive. Thank God I didn’t kill or hurt anyone else on the road. When I got addicted to crack I used to knock on my dads neighbors doors to borrow money for crack.
My point is that we are not just hurting ourselves when we drink and do drugs, we are hurting those around us too.
I got clean and sober in 1990 and I haven’t touched drugs or alcohol since. And I don’t miss them.
There. That’s my sermon for the day. We’re all adults here, we make the choices and we live with them. I probably can’t change your life but I can offer my experiences with paranoid schizophrenia and drinking and drugging.

To paraphrase Joan Baez, " Take what you can from me, and leave the rest".

1 Like

Hah, maybe. It’s just weird over there sometimes.

They were getting high. I’m sure they were having a good time.

From the outside though, yeah whatever. I decided to leave. (On the way home I got 2 more beers :smile: )

New belgium Trippels 7.2% 12oz

1 Like

cool

80’s music is great x

1.49 each. Cheap, potent, flavorful.

But yeah this thread will probably get locked lol.

1 Like

ahhhhh makes sense…

I just wanted to help you along @clouddog.

I’m just bored.

1 Like

amen nick

I’ve not gone that far with the substances…

i know that my husband is not going to enjoy my expenses on his card… i know that he will get angry that i did use his card… even if i’m about to get paid for writing for the first time, have a birthday coming up and have that much saved for a later date.

I will take what i can nick… joan Baez is the best

You are the greatest!

Don’t ever change.

1 Like