Anyone born premature?

I was born premature, underweight, and skinny as hell my mother told me. Now I weight 306lb lol

How did being premature affect you? Did it affect sz? Maybe my symptoms are worse because of it.

I am the shortest among my brothers at 5ft10. My brothers are like 6ft1-2".

I was put on oxygen for weeks after I was born.

I was a preemie. I was in an incubator for a while.

1 Like

I was born on time at a healthy weight and still have sz

1 Like

I read articles that say premature babies have a higher risk of having sz. I posted the article here a while ago.

lol i was born late. my mom says the way i was before birth is the same way i am now, never want to go outside and procrastinate indefinitely

2 Likes

I think if I wasn’t born prematurely now I would be 400lb lol

3 Likes

I wasn’t considered a premie, but I was born at 5lbs, and the placenta was white and calcified, not pink and healthy. I was also starved for the first two weeks of my life, because my mother claims she didn’t know she wasn’t producing breast milk.

1 Like

also i was 10 lbs at birth

1 Like

lol this baby is huge

1 Like

My mom was joking with me saying that I was much skinnier than my brothers as a baby and she never imagined me to be heavier than my brothers. I actually weight almost 2x their weight now lol

1 Like

i am like double my brothers weight even tho he is on ap’s now i am the only one who looks like it

1 Like

Yea I always weighted less than my brothers until I was put on AP, then bam I am almost 2x their weight lol

1 Like

I was born 10 lb, so no. Lol

1 Like

Nope I was 8 pounds 6 ounces in 1990 when babies were smaller on average. But I’m smaller as an adult. Not sure how much correlation there is with birth weight and adult weight lol. I’m like 180

1 Like

I was also born in 1990.

1 Like

I’ll be 32 on June 5th hbu??

1 Like

I will be 33 in Feb 2023.

1 Like

Do you mind answering if you’re an Aquarius or a Pisces ??

1 Like