Anyone Bored And Wanna Shoot the Breeze?

I like humour, music, golf , chess, sports, boobs…etc.

1 Like

I should start a topless Chess Club. It would be a challenge maintaining your focus.

1 Like

I’m not much for chess or golf, but I do enjoy humor, music, sports and boobs lol. My dad and brother tried to teach me how to play chess when I was a kid; I learned how the pieces move, but could never get into it. I would get bored and start making ridiculous moves, like bringing my queen out to take out a pawn.

1 Like

How about a bottomless golf club, one for the ladies to watch you keep yer balls on course, of course.

3 Likes

What are your hobbies?

1 Like

Don’t really have any hobbies per se, though I am always listening to music when I’m not working, and I enjoy going to concerts. I suppose that could count as a hobby.

2 Likes

My wife kisses my balls for good luck before every golf round. :wink: lol!

2 Likes

Sweet jesus on a stick.

2 Likes

Name some musical acts you’ve seen…and who put on the best show!

Best live act I ever saw was The Posies when they came to my town.

I saw Van Halen, the 1984 Jump Tour

I saw U2 in 1987, the Joshua Tree Tour

I saw Simple Minds in 1985

Well, most of the concerts I’ve been to have been with my favorite band, Mushroomhead, as the headliner. They put on the best show, great live band. I’ve also recently been to a Blue Felix concert, an A Killer’s Confession concert, and a Flaw concert (though we actually went to the Flaw show to see one of the opening acts, Righteous Vendetta). These are all metal bands.

This is a good amateur video taken at a Mushroomhead show, though half the members onstage in this video are no longer in the band:

1 Like

That’s rad you’ve seen U2.

Yeah…at Olympic Stadium in Montreal…65,000 people. It was epic. When U2 were in their prime.

1 Like

Wow. I saw Tool live once. It was amazing. I wasn’t sober to say the least :stuck_out_tongue:

Those days are behind me now though. It was at Ozzfest, and I saw a little of Black Sabbath play but I had to leave early :confused:

1 Like

Nah, you don’t want to see me topless.

Oh, now I get it. You mean women. Ok, its just as well.

3 Likes

Just missed seeing Ozzy Osbourne and Ratt in the early 80’s as well. I was sick and gave the tickets to my buddy.

Remember Ratt??..

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah I used those kind of metal bands when I was a youngin.’ Poison, Slaughter, Motley Crue.

2 Likes

Nirvana blew all of the Hair Farmer Bands into oblivion. But they’re making a comeback these days.

1 Like

I would absolutely love to see Tool. They’re coming to my area in, I think, a couple months, but I’m pretty sure the show has already sold out. I couldn’t afford a ticket right now, anyway, but damn I’ve heard they’re great live.

1 Like

I was always torn as to who was the ugliest hair farmer band back in the day…Twisted Sister…or Helix.

1 Like

Oh man! It was great!!! Maynard came out in like a Nixon mask (? – something like that) and a suit and was acting like a crazed televangelist LOL.

Then he ripped off the suit and just started the set. They had a huge screen of visuals, like stuff similar to their music videos.

But yeah, I imagine their tickets are pretty pricey now. This was a long time ago, back when Aenima came out.

1 Like