Anybody wants a new avatar?

watercolor, calligraphy… a top hat…

2 Likes

You look very energetic MissMermaid. And I doubt you even slept last night !!!
I wish I had at least half your enthusiasm… :persevere:

what are you kidding? wish I could sleep. my eyes are all puffed up and I feel horribly exhausted.

Sorry to hear that… In that case, why did you make coffee ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can not sleep + I am tired. I stayed in bed for 4 hours. :confused: what should I do?
I took 0,25 mg Ativan and it made me nauseous. :confused:

This coffee is not even good :triumph:

You look nice all considering.:smile_cat: Maybe you could make a few avatars and auction them off for potatoes. Or charity donations.

1 Like

actually that’s how I make a living :smirk:

1 Like

I guess it is horrible nicotine withdrawal. Can not be anything else :thinking:
insomnia
nauseous
anxiety
intrusive thoughts

But aren’t you vaping instead of smoking? It’s still nicotine… but without those other chemicals…

1 Like

yeah I am but I am evaluating it is a lot less than i smoke? I am vaping maybe al together less than half an hour in a day of 6 mg nicotine

1 Like

I know nothing about vaping :slight_smile: please consult with everhopeful if you have doubts… :smoking:

1 Like

I have coffee from Costa Rica. I am waiting to see some sunlight before making it.

Plus like 3 plates/boxes of mini cake and sweet collection. Wish I could share it on the forum!

1 Like

It’s almost 5am right? Shouldn’t be long before the sun rises…

OMG can you take a photo of your cake arsenal? :yum:

1 Like

6mg is pretty weak, although the strength to choose depends how much you were smoking before - there are some sites that will tell you strength to choose if you google. It’s also possible you’d still get some amount of withdrawal from the lots of other chemicals in cigarettes

2 Likes

Sorry to difficult to take pics

2 more trays like this

Do you know ‘ashta’ ?

2 Likes

Nope, never heard of it…

That cake on the top right corner (with whipped cream) could be a “savarin” ?? (French term)

1 Like

MissMermaid is vaping sub ohm , so it’s not weak. It’s the maximum recommended strength for a sub ohm kit.

I vape 7mg though because I’m a daredevil.

3 Likes

I don’t know the white one - there is 2 ‘forest noir’ - 2 chocolate mousse - 1 baba au rhum - Tarte aux fraises, in other plates I have 2 éclair + Tiramisu + lots of others I did not even taste any.

This is the one you should try. I think you might have some similar in your country. This one I actually like but no appetite at all. This is called Halawet Jebni with sugar syrup.

3 Likes

so you think this mood is not related to nicotine withdrawal?