Anybody seen the movie?

Godzilla vs king kong

Spoiler alert…who wins?

1 Like

Punk vs Hippy xxxooo

Why don’t we have vaccumcleaners making rock n roll roll noises instead of trashmetal ?

2 Likes

Is trashmetal a dirty genre?

1 Like

No its called music. I ve been to a trashmetal concert in Germany. They played with grinders, chainsaws, jackhammers and such with a drumbeat. Never again.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this movie!

:grin:

3 Likes

I love that. I have seen Einsterzende Neu Bauten live way back in the day. They used grinders and stuff. Was unfamiliar with the term Trashmetal but makes sense. Neu Bauten was a surprising lyrical and melodic concert.

4 Likes

I’ve seen Einsterzende N.B. live before too!

It was an insanely good show. I talked to one of the band members after the show too. He was a super nice and down to earth guy. :slight_smile:

They played that night with some metal bands, Soylent Green and the band that used to be named Isis.

5 Likes

I can’t remember the bandname. I briefly hanged out with them.

Anyway, i gonna play trashmetal remix with my powerloudspeakers and vaccum. Trashmetal at its finest. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sorry @Montezuma Just had a friend drop through for a chat. So cool Neu Bauten are so good…that is so cool and I’m Jealous.

2 Likes

For those who are interested…Disobey…It’s a law!

2 Likes

I can’t disobey Google. Its out of my control. Untambenable. It plays love songs no end.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.