Anybody likes Jazz?

Bill Evans,Oscar Peterson,Dizzy Gillespie,Joe Pass,Miles Davis,Charlie Parker,Stan Getz…
I like more,but this ones I listen most.They are non singers,which makes it easier to me,because I like instrumentals.
Anyone I didn’t mention?

4 Likes

Marsalis family, John Coltrane, The Yellowjackets, Sade, Kenny G, David Sanborn, Norah Jones (to a lesser extent). I also like Emma Frank.

1 Like

John Coltrane was proclaimed by some Church to be a Saint.Shame he died young,but drug use among Bebop players was common.I like Gillespie because he was clean and well organized all life.

chick corea, mccoy tyner, lester young, dave brubeck, sonny clark, ive been listening to alot more jazz because i play piano and recently been learning and playing alot of jazz

1 Like

I love Thelonious Monk, Chet Baker, Bill Evans, Tow Farlow, Tommy Flanagan, John Coltrane, and one of my favorites Sal Nistico

1 Like

I love jazz! Theres not too many artists I know, but my favourite radio station to listen to is jazz.

1 Like

I like Jazz music, too. I usually listen to Benny Carter, Bill Evans, Branford Marsalis, Coleman Hawkins, Dave Brubeck, Joshua Redman.

1 Like

Since I was 18 I became to listen Jazz.I’ve attended at that time (now it’s all gone) Belgrade clubs and usually every night I listened to interpretations.My favorite Bill Evans album is Trio Portrait in Jazz.There’s been and still exists Belgrade Jazz Festival which was attended,among others by Miles Davis,Charlie Parker,Dizzy Gillespie,Louis Armstrong,but I’ve been too young to remember.Branford Marsalis I’ve listened in 1998.I remember that concert.
Thanks everyone for replying,I thought at time I’ve posted that nobody really likes it :saxophone:
Edit:Bill Evans was supposed to come,but he’s been held at New York Airport due to possession of drugs.

Edit two:Sal Nistico is great @anon97970229 I’m just listening him.

1 Like

I love that album!!! Especially ariescene; beautiful song.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.