Anybody fully healed? With meds or without meds

good on you @Wave :trophy:
take care :alien:

1 Like

I was a wreck about going back to workā€¦ of courseā€¦ my mind convinced me it was going to be far worse then it wasā€¦

I also started part timeā€¦ I had to work up to full time.

As far as symptoms at workā€¦ I had a lot of Xanaxā€¦ not something Iā€™d recommend nowā€¦

I was also cleaning windows and bathrooms before the building openedā€¦ so there werenā€™t many people around.

I wish I had a great idea that would be the perfect answerā€¦

I guess I can only offer the cheesy advice of have confidence in your skillsā€¦ you got the jobā€¦ You have the skillsā€¦

I have a feeling youā€™ll do great. Maybe since itā€™s computer stuffā€¦ you might be able to work from home? Or have a different schedule?

1 Like

Thatā€™s my problem. I keep building it up to be this huge mountain. I have a prescription for Klonopin so I think that will help. Thanks for your input :smile: Always good to talk to you. :sunny:

1 Like

getting closer to it every dayā€¦ my mind has started rejecting the nonsenseā€¦ even when the psychosis really picks up and the intrusive thoughts startā€¦ its like ok there that thought and that thought and that thoughtā€¦ and then boom hey a normal thought coolā€¦ reject reject reject acceptedā€¦ then the cycle repeatsā€¦

but I donā€™t really get pulled into a delusion state so much any moreā€¦ sometimes it would seem this girl starts talking to me in my head, and also if Iā€™m awake around 6 am my moms voice starts chiming in and bitching about meā€¦ then that passesā€¦

If telepathy is realā€¦ I donā€™t really careā€¦ in order to maintain the upperhand it would be kept ā€œunrealā€ which allows us to just live life normally on the surfaceā€¦

so it is what it isā€¦ the better ā€œbehavedā€ I am the less symptoms I haveā€¦ the subconscious stepping up violently to straighten out my thinkingā€¦ do it or dieā€¦ is the themeā€¦ meh ā– ā– ā– ā–  thatā€¦ I do enjoy the clean & clear mind Iā€™m developingā€¦ less sexualā€¦ more productiveā€¦ less symptomsā€¦ feels more appropriate and more like my old self before drugs and pr0nā€¦

ā– ā– ā– ā–  psychosis thoughā€¦ I was never really a pervertā€¦ psychosis tried to make the worst I could beā€¦ got away from that ā– ā– ā– ā–  thoughā€¦ thank the moons.

1 Like

Ive been symptom free since i gave up sugar

2 Likes