Anybody from Germany here?

@Loke. There are some pretty good German language shows (with English subtitles) available in the U.S. through MHz Networks. Some of the public broadcast channels carry some of the MHz Network broadcasted foreign language shows for free. They are also available through MHz Choice as a streaming paid service.

They’ve got German, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, and Italian shows as well.

I’ve been watching this German comedy series recently – it’s pretty funny.

This is another (somewhat strange) German comedy series that is also pretty good.

1 Like

That’s what I found on the net also
But all these Romanian companies who help you get in Germany to work there are saying the payment is around 1,500.
I guess theyre scamming

There’s this cartoon on YouTube called Peppa Pig I think. It’s in German sometimes. Last one I watched was about going to the grocery store. I could understand it.

1 Like

My dad’s mom came from Germany so I’m a quarter German. :blush: but I live in South Africa. My Indian husband knows more German than me lol! :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.