Schizophrenia.com

Anybody else likes honey

I like honey, but just 2-3 spoonfuls a day.

4 Likes

I like it in natural yoghurt.

7 Likes

I love fresh honey. Yummy!

It’s sad that so much store bought honey is mixed with corn syrup. Yuck!

-S

3 Likes

i love using honey in tea! if i had my own, i would eat it plain too.

4 Likes

Honey is the only food that never spoils.

4 Likes

Sweet nectar of the Gods

3 Likes

It gets hard though. I’ve tried boiling hard honey and it’s not easy.

2 Likes

I like honey but it is expensive here.

2 Likes

500g honey is four euros here, how expensive it is there?

1 Like

My grandfather used to put honey in his oats and on his toast. It was yummy

2 Likes

After converted from my currency, it is two euros only. But it is expensive because with same price I can buy classic Nescafé instant coffee for 30 sticks. Meanwhile, 500g honey can make less than 10 cups of drink. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Two euros is not much as long as you do not use too much honey. Sounds reasonable.

1 Like

Near my place there are two grocery stores. They both sell honey. I wanted to check some prices. At one store the price of 500g honey was 4.45 euros and at another store the price was just 3.89 euros. This honey is produced in non-EU countries, primarily in Central and South America. The price of honey produced in Finland is higher, 400g honey was over 5 euros. So honey prices vary and stores also set their own prices. I buy my groceries primarily at the store where prices are lower.

I use cane sugar syrup instead of sugar or honey for my sweetener.
I don’t find Honey sweet enough.

1 Like

I don’t even know what real honey tastes like.
All this time it was high fructose corn syrup.-

They opened coffins in the Pyramids that had been sealed for like 3,000 years and the honey in there still smelled sweet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.