Anybody drink distilled water?

Just curious!
And what have your experiences been?

I drink low ORP water, from a water ionizer. The strongest setting makes like 7.8 pH water at -250 ORP. Low ORP water has anti-inflammatory properties, and can actually lower inflammation biomarkers like TBARS.

A proper hydrogen water machine can make -600 or lower ORP water, but my 2 liter machine broke, and I’m too lazy to make hydrogen water 500 ml at a time with my smaller machine. The 2l machine costs like $150, but I can’t quite afford that atm.

2 Likes

Could I make distilled water with low orp rate?

I want to decalcify my pineal gland

1 Like

Personally i’ve never drunk distilled water. I used to drink the water that came from the Great Artesian Basin. Man it was full of things like chlorine, flouride and calcium. Never did any harm.

Low ORP water requires either an alkaline water machine (expensive) or a hydrogen water machine (affordable.)

I’d honestly recommend a 2 liter hydrogen water machine, it makes a noticable difference in stress levels.

2 Likes

Which one did you recommend again?
I was to alkalized and crystal charge the water while it being distilled :slight_smile:

I’ve heard this before.

I hope my tap water in my area is fine. I think so.

Typical filters only remove about 50 prcnt of impurities

1 Like

Tap water more than 300ppm
Brita filter removes only about 20ppm
Reverse osmosis 80ppm
Straight sources Spring water about 20-24ppm
Distilled water 0-4ppm

How do u get distilled water though?

1 Like

Find a local place that sells distilled water
And get a bpa free container
And fill it up
It’s the best Investment I’ve made on my health

If you ever do decide to drink distilled water
Please report back and report how you feel

1 Like

Thanks. Idk if it’s worth the hassle. U might be right though

1 Like

The question is:
Is your health is worth the hassle ?

1 Like

I’m def gonna look into it :wink:

Cos we have some good health store nearby I bet they do it. The question is can I afford it.

Do u use fluoridated toothpaste

1 Like

No flouride in tooth paste
I highly recommend looking into it
I pay 60vents a gallon

1 Like

Thankyou dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a zero water filter for my 0 ppm water. Vancouver water is already only 16 rpm so the filters last for ages.

Hydrogen water machines need 0 ppm water, so that’s why I don’t usually recommend them.

I’d recommend this one:

1 Like

@Themoonshinemaras do NOT put crystals in your water. Most of the time, they leach toxins into the water that can poison you over time.

1 Like

I agree. Crystals don’t do anything to water, either.