Schizophrenia.com

Anybody doing OMAD?

im really interested in giving it another try, does anyone do/done this or had success/failures/experience with eating once per day?

I tried it but I got too hungry. I’ve been successful recently doing cico at 1500kcal a day

whats cico? never heard of it. 1500kcal sounds pretty reasonable, im actually trying to work out a diet now that i can do. homemade flat bread i think is a pretty good solution concerning what food is good to maintain it on

We have recently decided to start shutting down all mentions of extreme dieting, because we have been noticing an unsafe trend on the forum. Many folks are struggling with eating disorders, and they experience an increase in symptoms directly after these posts go up. Therefore, we have instituted a blanket policy of closing all extreme dieting threads.

If you or someone you love is suffering from an eating disorder, you can call the eating disorder hotline to find services in your area at 1-800-931-2237

You can also text NEDA to 741741 to receive support by text message

To chat online, go to https://chatserver.comm100.com/ChatWindow.aspx?siteId=144464&planId=467&visitType=1&byHref=1&partnerId=-1

3 Likes