Any vegetarians out there?

Yeah, back when I DJ’ed I remember winter being the slow season.

1 Like

I decided I’d try a load of vegetarian products. Most of them I wouldn’t get again. The best thing was the meat free bolognese. I am fond of meat and especially fish but a part of me thinks I should eat less especially meat. Given that a lot of vegetarian stuff from Tesco(where I online shop) is crap it’s easier said than done.

1 Like

Fat doesnt hurt people with diabetes but sugar does, try a ketogenic diet with the only carbs coming from leafy greens. You will get amazing results.

Also eat only when you are hungry. Lunch and dinner were created by man for work schedules and productivity. What works for me is listening to my body, and that can be hard to do if you eat a bunch of unhealthy gunk and overeat.

1 Like

I’ve been a moderate vegan for years and love it. Weight is stable, too. I had had weight issues since I was a teen. They’re gone now - but I also exercise.

1 Like

We have a lot of dishes… If you want to search for some on google images here goes: Bitoque, Bacalhau à Lagareiro, Cozido à Portuguesa. :smile:

We have MacDonalds, KFC, Burguer King, and that’s it I think…

1 Like

I’ll check them out.

Did you have a Happy New Year?

We have 2.5 hours left.

It was fun. Some friends came over for dinner. I’m in the new year and I tell you, it seems the same :smile:

1 Like

LOL!

15 characters

I am also going to do something similar. Good luck with it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.