Any tips on how to feel lonelier? (holy quest)

For years I held the, I suppose, common fantasy of becoming the last man on earth. The idea was that on realising my solitude God would be triggered into revealing himself because there would be no one left behind which he could hide. Also the feeblenes of the cosmic show would have unravelled beyond redemption.

Before I embark in a few hours on my 40 days sabbatical, I’d like some advice on I could at least feel completely alone. I can’t remember the last time I felt lonely. Perhaps I’ve truly become all men. The key, I feel, lies in achieving extreme isolation. Can you relate to this? Thanks.

100% treat the voices. Then just bliss out.

I don’t hear voices, never had.

I too never heard voice but I speak weird things like you too

Lack of relationships is the key, passing days without talking and opening to anyone, knowing that you have no friends and people to rely to.

He who is unable to live in society or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god.
Aristotle Politics, Book I, 1253a.27

2 Likes

Dont use any form of digital communication. Im assuming thats your main source. Dont read any articles or news so you have nothing to connect with the world.
Then you might feel lonely. If you do youll probably feel like talking to a person or one of the above.

Good luck with your isolation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.