Any rappers want to collaborate?

I’m back, feeling a ton better and getting into music production! Anyone wanna help add some vocals/give some feedback on this track? (work in progress and Im new at this, be nice)

2 Likes

I like the guitar add in the middle of the song. Maybe insert a little saxophone after the guitar. I like a little jazz in everything but some folks don’t like Jazz so it’s up to you. I’m not the singer that I was or I’d help you.

I think @anon92887483 does a little rap so does @Jonnybegood but I haven’t heard from him lately. I think vocals/rap mix would be good also. It was really good

2 Likes

yo sick track brother, i like the piano you added at 30 sec, i think one thing that all trap beats need is 808’s

1 Like

guitar at 1:25 is live!

2 Likes

What’s an 808? I don’t know track lingo. I grew up singing in the school choir.

true, its just a really low extremely bassy kind of kick …ill give you an example of a track with 808’s

Very nice!!! !

1 Like

i like this sick beat

1 Like

Thanks! I totally agree and Ill try adding some sampled sax or something though I think being able to play it would be better. I think some female vocals put to go along with the rapping would be just what I need to make it feel more finished, great thought!

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m no producer but I think my guitar chops are what saved the day haha. I’ll add in those 808s good call I was wondering why the bass felt missing even though I put a bunch in

1 Like

its a sick beat yo i actually woudlnt mind collaborating with you, the only reason i didnt ask is cause i need to look for a job at the moment, but please keep us updated! the piano sample is sick!
if youre looking to add more to the end you could use an upright bass (the cello-like instrument) to your string section youd just have to make sure it doesnt interfere with the bass guitar

2 Likes

No problem man go get paid! I got a lot to think about now for this track so I’m just gonna get to work. Ill keep you updated

1 Like

hows it going yo?

Been busy with work and stuff but I think I got something good done check it @anon92887483

1 Like

just checked it out, SICK job bro! i love the piano

1 Like

Thanks man! Now I just got to find a rapper because lord knows I cant do it haha

1 Like

I like it. Can’t wait til you put some rap in.

1 Like

Thanks I tried adding the sax because I liked that idea, but since I cant play it myself it didnt sound ~smooth~ like I wanted it haha

Anyway Im working on rapping to it myself since I cant find anyone. Also the previous upload had audio glitches so I reuploaded a slightly improved version here:

1 Like

That’s the best one so far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.