Any rappers wanna collab right now?

thats dope bro, you got some skills brother. do you think you could record it? the bpm is 85bpm it would be sick if i could include you on it. you could just record it on your phone mic if you want

I could give it a try. Iā€™ve just always been self conscious about my voice. Itā€™s deep and thickly southern. Not sure how it would sound rapping. Never done it before.

Is there a certain way I need to rap it? You mentioned 85 bpm, which Iā€™m not sure what that is.

1 Like

Keep it going guys

1 Like

do it however you feel man, you could do it spoken word or if you get garage band you could record it to a click trackā€¦you could also just listen to the instrumental with headphones in while recording on your phone so it syncā€™s up with the beat

update:

@anon92887483 I got the courage to record myself and just rapped it. It probably doesnā€™t fit the beat as I just did it how I envisioned it in my head while writing. Not sure how to send it to you however.

ok awesome dude can you send it to my email? kevonb124 at gmail dot com

Just sent it. Hopefully my voice isnā€™t too terrible. Iā€™m a little sick today as well.

1 Like

thanks a lot man im going to check it out soon and add it in!

heres an update of whats going on

anybody else wanna join?

1 Like

almost done fam i added it in it sounds Sickk good job on the verse bro. Pretty much just gotta add finishing touches and master itā€¦lots of time left but the frame is there

1 Like

Glad youā€™re getting it done!

Hope I didnā€™t sound too terrible haha.

1 Like

it sounds really great man! heres a sample, still lots of work to do and needs a hook but here it is with vocals

Hey Iā€™m gonna record it again. I kinda wanna match your speed with it. Hearing my voice recorded still sounds weird

lol i think it sounds sickkk bro whatever you want tho man your call!

I just didnā€™t like the flow of it. I made an entirely new verse honestly and like it better.

1 Like

ok true send it over whenever man!

any feedback you can give on the production as a whole i would really appreciate as well. Give me your honest opionion. Is it too crowded, or any other problems we can fix?

Just sent that new verse!

And I honestly like it. The others here may have more knowledge than me.

hey okay i actually dont have garage band, do you think it would be alright if you could export a .wav or mp3 file instead? thanks a lot man

1 Like

tracks done just needs a hook!

2 Likes