Any rappers wanna collab right now?

working on a beat at the moment, wanna see if anyone here wants to rap over it with me. ill send you a sample and if you like it we can go in!

1 Like

@Jonnybegood Will be interested i think

2 Likes

sick thanks spark!

1 Like

ummm, hmmm, maybe @SpacemanInvader ?

1 Like

thanks alejandro

he has a soundcloud…

i dont wanna link it against his wishes…

1 Like

Maybr @Lost is intrested

1 Like

Rrr not the best rapper ,

Maybe @Jonnybegood I remember he was making a rap album like a year or so ago etc

2 Likes

Let me hear a sample. PM me for email.

@anon92887483 Not sure if this applies or not as I’ve never recorded myself rapping, but I write poetry and songs where I draw a lot of inspiration from rap/hip hop. I’d be down to write sometime if you’d ever be interested!

3 Likes

sooo sick brother, that would be cool if you could write something for it. Im just working on the instrumental now. ill send you a demo though so if you do want to contribute you can!

1 Like

4 Likes

@anon92887483 I dig the intstrumental so far! Was there any direction you were looking to go as far as the lyrics? I can try to come up with something.

I’m better at writing bars than I am hooks however.

1 Like

That’s sounding dope! Really cool to see how far it’s came.

1 Like

We should all lay down a verse. Anyone that can and put it together will be ill!!

2 Likes

If I would have the entire universe in my hand I would squash it. That must be some thing

That beat is sick bro! Cant wait for the finished product

2 Likes

sooo sick man i have a verse written about God but you can write about whatever reflects you

Cool. I’ll come up with something right now. I’m sitting in a store parking lot with almost 2 hours to spare until my appointment with my therapist.

@anon92887483 I went off of your verse about God and this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

I sit back and reminisce on my raising

Sunday morning service, everybody praising

The teachings my momma tried so hard to instill

The voices of these demons I’m trying to kill

Worlds against me, waiting on my downfall

Despite what they say I stand tall

Keeping hope in myself and my fellow man

Seize my opportunity while the hourglass has sand

Predator and prey is the name of the game

If I don’t take this shot ain’t no one gonna remember my name

1 Like